We connect the Eastern seaboard of Peninsula Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Work-In-Progress: The fitting out of our Cable Landing Station in Mersing and Batam
- SEAX, Telin Singapore announce partnership to offer seamless connectivity
- Not much longer. Our NOC is shaping up nicely ready for our SEAX-1 Cable System RFPA and RFS date in March 2018. It’s all systems go and right on schedule.
- Daulat Networks Sdn Bhd (DNSB) Awarded with both Network Service Provider – Individual (NSP-I) and Network Facilities Provider License – Individual (NFP-I) from Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC).
- Sacofa signs MoU with Indonesian company for subsea fibre-optic cable deal